The American Ground Water Trust (AGWT) Water Well Workshop: Maximizing Efficiency from Design to Operation, will take place on July 14, 2023 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Clear Creek Associates (DBS&A affiliate) Principal Hydrogeologist Marvin Glotfelty, PG, will present “Innovative Techniques for Well Design” and cover the following topics:
- Well design pitfalls
- The well design sequence
- Materials to be selected (screen type, steel type, filter pack material, cement, etc.)
- Various well construction methods and alternatives
- Impacts of well design on development capability
- Well design details
- Lithologic log interpretation
- Geophysical logs interpretation
- Stratification of groundwater quality
- Vertical hydraulic gradients
- Well development (techniques, considerations, etc.)
DBS&A (affiliate) Hydrogeologist/Geochemist, Chris Wolf, PG, will present “Understanding Aquifer Characteristics and Well Performance Through Aquifer Testing”.