Clear Creek Associates was founded in 1999 to provide practical solutions in groundwater science. The firm is comprised of about 40 professionals, including hydrologists and hydrogeologists, environmental scientists, engineers, modelers, GIS specialists, and field technicians.
Practical Solutions in Groundwater Science
Clear Creek provides quality groundwater consulting services to hundreds of private and public clients including:
- Private water companies, such as Arizona Water Company, Metro Water Company, Vail Water Company, and Global Water Resources
- Municipal water providers, such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Glendale, Mesa, Tucson, and over two dozen other Arizona municipalities
- Industrial firms, such as NXP, Hexcel, CMX Group, Intel, Caterpillar, and Kinder Morgan
- Mines, such as Asarco, Equinox Gold, Excelsior Mining Corp., Freeport-McMoRan, KGHM, KORE Mining Ltd, Ioneer, South32, Nevada Gold Mines
- Power plants, such as Arizona Public Service, Salt River Project, Nextlight, First Solar
- Land developers, such as Pulte, Montage Holdings, Sunbelt Holdings, Lennar, DMB
- Native American tribes, such as Navajo Nation, Hopi, Ak Chin
- Regulatory agencies, such as Arizona Department of Administration, Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, Arizona Department of Water Resources, Arizona Department of Transportation, Arizona Game and Fish Department, Attorney General’s Office, Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- Attorneys, such as Brown & Brown Law Offices, Gallagher & Kennedy, Perkins Coie, Ryley Carlock & Applewhite, Snell & Wilmer
- Architectural/engineering firms, such as Carollo Engineers, Westland Resources, HDR Engineering, Black & Veatch, Wilson Engineers, Stantec, Stanley Consultants
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Geo-Logic Associates (GLA), along with Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc. (DBS&A) Geo-Logic Peru, Kunkel Engineering Group, and The MINES Group, we offer a wide range of geology, hydrogeology, and engineering consulting services. Including Clear Creek’s Scottsdale headquarters and Tucson office, GLA has 30 offices in 10 states and an office in Lima, Peru, and 260 staff.