By joining our team, you will be putting your bachelor’s (or master’s) degree in geology to work on a wide range of projects including water resources design and management, soil and groundwater remediation, and/or mining industry support. This can happen if:
- You are knowledgeable and excited about geology and/or hydrogeology, including structural analysis, field mapping, aquifer systems and groundwater flow analysis, drilling and geologic logging, surface and downhole geophysics, and well design and construction.
- You are willing to travel to remote job sites in the southwestern United States, primarily in Arizona, but also adjacent states. Travel opportunities will vary, but could include more remote field assignments for multiple weeks at a time or daily site visits to project sites.
- You are organized, have strong attention to detail, and a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving, analytical thinking, and the ability to work independently.
- You have the ability to work with a team of geologists, hydrogeologists, and engineers, on projects in multiple states.
- You are experienced and effective in your written and verbal communication and are comfortable addressing technical (e.g., other geologists, engineers) or layperson audiences.
- You have experience with ArcGIS, or similar software for managing geospatial data.
- You are interested and intend to pursue professional registration as a geologist-in-training (G.I.T.) within two years and a licensed professional geologist (RG) within five years.
This position may require travel, will include evening and/or weekend work, requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., and work in adverse weather conditions, including high temperatures. This position also requires that the potential employee pass a pre-employment drug screen. Potential employees must also undergo a pre-employment physical and must possess and maintain a driving record acceptable to our insurer. Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
Clear Creek Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.